About FJW Optical Systems, Inc.
FJW is the leading supplier of Infrared and UV viewers and accessories. These viewers convert invisible infrared and ultraviolet light to visible light allowing a user to “see” the invisible light.
Our Facility: FJW is located in Palatine Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago.
FJW designs, develops, manufactures and markets the broadest line of Infrared Viewers and Ultraviolet Viewers. In addition, we offer longer wavelength Infrared Viewers/Infrared Imagers.
Our strengths are superior product reliability, excellent customer service, and providing the best value for our customers. Our market consists of end users, catalogs, VAR’s, Military, and OEM customers.
Our products are typically used for:
- Aligning Laser Systems
- Laser Profiling
- Communications - Fiber Optic Installation, Maintenance & Testing
- Lidar Maintenance & Testing
- Inspecting Infrared Emitting Diodes
- Historic Or Legal Document Examination
- Detection Of Substances Not Visible To The Naked Eye
- Electrical Maintenance
- Hot –Spot Detection
- Biological Research
- Cytology, Histology, And Embryology
- Botany Studies
- The Study Of Laser Patterns And Alignment
- Optical Properties Of Mineral Crystals
- Photographic Darkrooms
- Study Of Stress Patterns In Silicon Crystals
- Examining Art To Detect Retouching Or Underpainting
- Study Paper Currency For Possibilities Of Counterfeiting
- Detection Of Various Types Of Mold On Grain
- Clinical Medicine
- Low Light Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
|© 2007 FJW Optical Systems, Inc. Palatine, IL USA - All rights reserved. Call us! 847-358-2500 - In USA, 800-355-4FJW
|Powered by IAeCommerce